To start this blog with some interactive information I would like to know which programs do you use to produce your music? Is it Logic, Cubase, FL-studio, Ableton or others? Why are you using those programs and what do you think about them?
I use Cubase 5, why? because that is the program I grew up with, I started of with Cubase SX when I was at the age of 12. A friend of mine taught me the basics and from then on I started to learn things myself. Because of the years of experience with Cubase I do not see a reason for me to switch to another program because I am happy with the way I am currently working. Also the possibilities are endless with Cubase so I can use my creativity to the fullest.
A few years ago I thought that the only good professional programs were Logic and Cubase, because of the simplicity of other programs. After a while I found out that there were a lot of producers working with programs like Fruity Loops and made great productions. My opinion about the program you are working with as a producer is that you must work with a program you find easy to use and that gives you the freedom to express your creative ideas the way you want them. Producing music is all about creativity and inspiration so it doesn't matter what kind of program you are using, it is about the way you express it.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten